Date: December 19, 2015
The Egyptian pyramids of the Giza Necropolis are the most impressive and interesting buildings in the world.
Achitectually speaking, the Egyptian pyramids or Giza are a parfect design. The Gread Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. From what I've heard, The three pyramid complex is also designed from the big three stars of Orion. Each side of it faces directions west east, south and north.
They must have had such a high technology even though it had been built more than 3800 years ago.
I am wondering how many people had been working for that. I thought they were all slaves, but actually they were not. It was believed the pyramid was constructed over 20 years, but some people say that it took over several hundred years.
I want to go there but unfortunately no one can get there because it's too dangerous now.
- Speech Series
- Talking About Your Views on Technology
- Talking About a Memorable Historical Event
- Talking About Your Hopes and Plans
- Talking About a Past Era
- Talking About a Favorite Building
- Talking About a Significant Experience in Your Life
- Talking about a Controversial Topic
- Talking About a Frightening Experience in Your Entire Life
- Talking About Global Issues
- Talking About a Travel Experience
- Talking About Best and Worst TV Shows
- Talking About a Memorable Relative
- Describing a Favorite Restaurant
- Talking about a Tradition You Admire
- Talking about the Firsts
- Talking About Working Style
- Speech Series